FATE: For All That Exists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FATE: For All That Exists

Jump into the world of F.A.T.E. A new text-based RP forum for you and your friends to challenge a wide array of monsters and beings in an epic Fantasy, anime RPG!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DreamWalker
DreamWalker

Character : Conrelia

Character sheet
Level: 3
XP:
[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! Left_bar_bleue0/25[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/25)
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP45
STRSTR6
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH5
WILWIL2

[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! Empty
PostSubject: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 6:09 pm

A young Saiyan girl walks along the shorelines of the clear blue coast beside her. She stares at the rocks all around her as she strides. They all range from as large as her own head, down to the meager size of a fingernail. Though, one thing was certain for all of them, in her mind: They were all boring. Ever since she left her village to get stronger (which was all of a few hours ago), NOTHING has happened! What happened to all the excitement of a grand adventure she was promised? All she's been doing is walking around, waiting hopefully for a massive beast to come about for her to slay, like the protagonists in those old stories that she was so envious of.

Irritated, she walks over to a large pile of rocks, and sits upon them. She groans loudly, as her tails slowly sways about. "Isn't there anything DANGEROUS to do!?" she mutters to herself. "Killing things, fighting bandits, heck, even getting beaten up myself would be better than this!" She kicks a rock away from the pile, and it lands in the ocean not too far away. As many ripples in the water form from the impact of the rock on the water, she sighs...

Then, a smile appears on her face. "Hey, wait a minute... Maybe the assholes running around here are just too scared to come and face me! Hah, maybe I'm just too strong already!" She stands upon the rocks high and mighty, laughing out in the open, looking like the powerful figure she dreamed of being. But as she laughs, the world around her remains silent, as if ignoring her. She stops laughing. She even gets a small frown on her face, and slumps back down on the rocks beneath her. "... Or maybe... Adventuring isn't all it's cracked up to be..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom The Unbreakable
Admin
Phantom The Unbreakable

Character : Zeik Thenys

Character sheet
Level: 4
XP:
[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! Left_bar_bleue5/30[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP55
STRSTR8
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH6
WILWIL0

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 6:31 pm

Under the shade of a tree, Ragonar was napping. The break of the waves calmed him as he slowly drifted from consciousness. Right as he was just about to fall asleep, the sound of a maniacal laugh pulled him back into consciousness. Zeik shot up from the tree and looked around. In the distance, he spotted a lone figure, female judging by her silhoutte.

The large merc rose from the ground and started heading toward the figure. As he came in ear shot, he brought his hands to his mouth to help project his voice. "OIIII!" He started. "PEOPLE ARE TRY'NA SLEEP OUT HERE."
Back to top Go down
https://forallthatexists.rpg-board.net
DreamWalker
DreamWalker

Character sheet
XP:
[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! Left_bar_bleue0/25[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/25)
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP45
STRSTR6
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH5
WILWIL2

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 6:45 pm

The girl flinched from the sudden loud noise, and took a moment to regain her senses. She turned around to find the origin of such a loud voice, and was stunned to find such a large figure within such a close distance. She stared at the figure, still standing in the same spot. She began to even tremble a bit at the sight of him. But as she realized she was trembling, she pulled herself together and put her hands on her hips, regaining her trademark confident stature. She was a saiyan, so she had to look like one, after all.

"YEAH, SO?" she yelled from across the shore. "I'M LAUGHIN' OVER HERE 'CAUSE I GOT SOMETHIN' TO LAUGH ABOUT, YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT? I'M ON AN ADVENTURE NOW, SO I DO WHAT I WANT! she continued. Even she was proud of her own confidence, but then felt a sense of dread. She knew damn well that if she were to get her ass beaten right here and now, that nobody in her village would know, and nobody would come to help her.
Back to top Go down
kingalpha1

kingalpha1

Character : Kazuku Garlon

Character sheet
Level: 2
XP:
[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! Left_bar_bleue23/25[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! Empty_bar_bleue  (23/25)
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR4
AGIAGI1
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 6:55 pm

Kazuku Stands in the background with no emotion staring at the two waiting to see what happens,then he lets out a SIGH and sits.
Back to top Go down
Phantom The Unbreakable
Admin
Phantom The Unbreakable

Character sheet
XP:
[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! Left_bar_bleue5/30[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP55
STRSTR8
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH6
WILWIL0

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 7:03 pm

Zeik cringed at the mouth on this saiyan. "Dayum, monkey girl calm down a bit." He said as he further approached her. "With all that yelling, you're gonna do absolutely nothing abut draw more attention to yourself. I bet you didn't even notice that stalker over there." The Ragonar merc said, pointing to Kazuku.
Back to top Go down
DreamWalker
DreamWalker

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP45
STRSTR6
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH5
WILWIL2

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 7:12 pm

The brutish girl took a moment and looked where he was pointing, only to be filled with shock. Someone HAD been staring at their banter, and she was too wrapped up in her incoherent yelling to even notice. He was so large, as well. How could she not pay attention?

She grew rather embarrassed at her own ignorance, but soon regained confidence and glared at Kazuku. She had to get people's respect around here, and she's going to get it if her name isn't Conrellia!
Back to top Go down
kingalpha1

kingalpha1

Character sheet
XP:
[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! Left_bar_bleue23/25[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! Empty_bar_bleue  (23/25)
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR4
AGIAGI1
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 7:14 pm

Kazuku makes eye contact with the girl. He slowly stands up, turns, and waves goodbye. Before he leaves he KICKS UP A ROCK WITH THE BACK OF HIS FOOT AND KICKS IT PAST HER AND THE MAN then leaves.
Back to top Go down
Phantom The Unbreakable
Admin
Phantom The Unbreakable

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP55
STRSTR8
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH6
WILWIL0

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 7:17 pm

Zeik couldn't wipe the smirk off his face at the scene that had just played out before him. He looked to the saiyan girl as the rock flew right by her. "ohho!~" Zeik said. "He's crushing on you.... and taunting you. I wouldn't let that fly if I were you." The ragonar merc said, trying to instigate her.
Back to top Go down
DreamWalker
DreamWalker

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP45
STRSTR6
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH5
WILWIL2

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 7:35 pm

[Conrellia Pissed Mode: Engaged]

She could almost feel the steam coming from her ears, I tell ya'.

"HEY YOU, TOUGH GUY!!!" she hollered.
"IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THE TWO OF US, SAY IT TO OUR FACES INSTEAD O' THROWIN SHIT AT US!!" she continued. She started flailing about her arms about and stomping her feet in pure rage, as if she actually WERE a wild monkey.
Back to top Go down
kingalpha1

kingalpha1

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR4
AGIAGI1
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 7:37 pm

Kazuku looks back at her with a face of disappointment as he keeps walking and lets out a deep sigh.
Back to top Go down
Phantom The Unbreakable
Admin
Phantom The Unbreakable

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP55
STRSTR8
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH6
WILWIL0

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 7:42 pm

Zeik's smile started to fade as the man off in the distance kept walking away. He let out a discontented sigh and lowered his center of gravity. Suddenly, he sprang up in the air!

Zeik used Reckless Leap!

Right as the Ragonar was about to touch the ground, he put his arm around Kazuku, all Sasuke on Naruto style. "Hey there, buddy. Where ya going?" He asked with a menacing smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
DreamWalker
DreamWalker

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP45
STRSTR6
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH5
WILWIL2

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 7:51 pm

Conrellia saw this odd display from Zek, and with her Saiyan everything-must-mean-fight mentality, she believed it was then time to party. So, she dashed over to where Zeik and Kazuku's current locations, and leaned close to Kazuku.

"Yeah, buddy... Why don't you stay a while?" She cracked a cruel, sarcastic smile, and cracked her knuckles playfully. The idea of going 2-on-1 against a bastard like him was getting her Saiyan blood stirring.
Back to top Go down
kingalpha1

kingalpha1

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR4
AGIAGI1
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 7:51 pm

The man thought he had his hand around him until he hears a voice on his side. "I'm going to eat."
Back to top Go down
Phantom The Unbreakable
Admin
Phantom The Unbreakable

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP55
STRSTR8
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH6
WILWIL0

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 7:54 pm

"You're going to....eat?" Zeik said with a confused look on his face. "You do realize that the nearest place to get any food is miles from here, right?" It was true. Merchants and businesses tend to stay in cities, since it's dangerous to be out in the wilds. Plus, there's not as many customers out here.
Back to top Go down
DreamWalker
DreamWalker

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP45
STRSTR6
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH5
WILWIL2

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 8:00 pm

"... Eating, huh?"
Suddenly, her stomach began to grumble loudly. Saiyans typically had bottomless pits for stomachs, and she hadn't eaten in hours. Of course, he HAD to mention eating around her, OF COURSE.

Desperate for a location to find food, she asks "Where would you find good food in a place like this? It's barren."
Back to top Go down
kingalpha1

kingalpha1

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR4
AGIAGI1
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 8:03 pm

Kazuku points infront of him. "I was just gonna walk until I found something." They see he is dead serious.
Back to top Go down
Phantom The Unbreakable
Admin
Phantom The Unbreakable

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP55
STRSTR8
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH6
WILWIL0

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 8:06 pm

The Ragonar stared at him blankly... "You're kidding right? That could take hours! Besides, that's the wrong direction to the nearest town." The merc said. "I mean, I suppose we could find something to eat...."

Zeik looked to the water. "Maybe... we could fish....or something..." He said.
Back to top Go down
DreamWalker
DreamWalker

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP45
STRSTR6
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH5
WILWIL2

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 8:11 pm

Conrellia's ears perked up at the idea of fishing. She loved the taste of meat more than her family (but then again, that isn't saying much for Saiyans), and the very idea of tasting the same delicious taste she felt back in her village was absolutely divine.

"Y-yeah, what he said! Let's go fish!" She said, giddy with gluttony.
Back to top Go down
kingalpha1

kingalpha1

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR4
AGIAGI1
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 8:15 pm

Kazuku sways his head towards the water. "Fish huh?" Kazuku rolls his pant legs up and steps into the water. "It feels the same as when I stomp on the head of animals that attack me,minus the brains."

Kazuku stares at them to see their reaction as he has a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Phantom The Unbreakable
Admin
Phantom The Unbreakable

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP55
STRSTR8
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH6
WILWIL0

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 8:18 pm

The merc joined in the water with the halfling. "What a waste, you can sell the brain for so good coin." He said, completely unaffected by what kazuku said. He looked as his reflection in the salty sea water before it hit him...

"I have no idea how to fish." He said as his head perked up. Then he noticed something he didn't before. He pointed right a Conrelia's ass. "We can use that!"
Back to top Go down
DreamWalker
DreamWalker

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP45
STRSTR6
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH5
WILWIL2

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 8:25 pm

Conrellia looked around for where he was pointing, only to realize it was straight at her ass. She glared at Zeik. "And just what the hell do you mean by that?" she asked, irritated. Suddenly, she understood his intent. He wasn't referring to her deliciously fine ass, no, he was referring to her her tail!

"O-oh, you meant... Oh...." she stuttered, looking at her tail as it swayed around from side to side.
Back to top Go down
kingalpha1

kingalpha1

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR4
AGIAGI1
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 8:28 pm

Kazuku walks over to her calmly, picks her up and tells her to "get in the fetal position" as he holds her waist as if she was the fishing pole.
Back to top Go down
Phantom The Unbreakable
Admin
Phantom The Unbreakable

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP55
STRSTR8
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH6
WILWIL0

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 8:32 pm

Zeik chuckled at Conrelia's reaction. It was exactly what he was expecting. Kazuku, on the other hand, didn't see to understand personal space.

The large merc walks over the Kazuku and gives him a good smack to the back of the hand. "What the fuck are you trying to do..." He asked. The guy didn't seem to be right in the head, but this was a little ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
DreamWalker
DreamWalker

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP45
STRSTR6
AGIAGI3
TGHTGH5
WILWIL2

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 8:36 pm

"H-hey, what the hell are you doing?! Stop touching me! Get the fuck off me!"
Conrellia starts flailing about, trying to kick and punch him. "I ain't no damn fishing pole, what kind of piece of trash do you take me for!?"

She eventually loosens herself free of his grip, and stands beside Zeik, not wanting it to happen again.
Back to top Go down
kingalpha1

kingalpha1

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR4
AGIAGI1
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 8:39 pm

Kazuku looks at them in confusion as he stands up. "Well, I'll just kill with with my bare hands" Kazuku runs into the water and dives underwater and he tries to catch 3 fish.

"I couldn't kill them underwater so I just decided to grab them. Didn't work out too well."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!   [RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure! Empty

Back to top Go down

[RP] [OPEN] What a Boring Start for an Adventure!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next