FATE: For All That Exists

Jump into the world of F.A.T.E. A new text-based RP forum for you and your friends to challenge a wide array of monsters and beings in an epic Fantasy, anime RPG!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 My discussion with Tails

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rav

avatar

Posts : 42
Character :
Brie Begonia

Character sheet
Level: 1
XP:
0/20  (0/20)
Stats:
StatsValue
HP25
STR0
AGI2
TGH1
WIL2

PostSubject: My discussion with Tails   Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:35 pm

Some things were bothering me about the forum; I compiled what I was talking to Tails about. Particularly inconsistencies and poor/confusing wording.

Every technique has 3 levels which determine their power and usability.
Using a technique at the "simple" power rate is equivalent to energy blasts etc....
Using a technique at the "advanced" power rate is equivalent to an energy beam such as kamahameha or burning Attack etc...
Using a technique at the "mastered" power rate is equivalent to the spirit bomb, final flash, etc...
The mastery level of ones technique(s) will also determine their usage rate at each power rate, for instance;
If your technique is at the simple mastery level--you can use the simple power rate 10 times in a topic.
If your technique is at the advanced mastery level--you can use it at the advanced power rate up to 5 times or at the simple power rate up to 20 times.
If your technique is at the mastered mastery level--you can use it at the mastered power rate up to 3 times or use the advanced power rate up to 10 times or use the simple power rate an unlimited amount.
That makes so much more sense. To me.

seems better to me too

Now quit fucking shit up xP
Words are easy

no!

-nothing of importance was here-

Jesus Christ
I'm not a mod wtf am I doing

what?

Oh I'm just correcting shit and making new races and shit like I feel like a mod
By im not even a memeber

you can always change that

Maybe tomorrow
How much xP to level? I haven't found that yet
I don't like the bit about dodging
If you have a 5% chance to dodge then your opponent should have 95% chance to hit--but it's contradictory

wording is hard xD
thats all i can say
also, the exp charts are hidden to members

Opponents agi-your agility; opponents dodge rate/your hit rate.
And vice verse.
100%-100% 50/50
150%-100% 65/35
200%-100% 80/20
400%-100% 95/5
Tails you need me

im not the admin, i just make sure phanny stays in line xD

Tails Phanny needs me

phanny needs alot of things xD

Tell him Rav says he sucks dick at wording and needs help
Deflecting is irritating
If you get Attack by someone with 10
Then someone else with 5
Then 7
It's stupid to say this can be deflected this many times
If it's equal or below it should be a limit of 3 regardless
Pick your attacks carefully
Because his way can and will over complicate things
Do not cheat the system
If you have to post that then you're obviously worried it's broken
Tell him it is

post what?

A warning to not cheat the system XD

what the fact im keeping him in check?

You gotta slap the shit out this kid
I probably can't see the characters Cuz I'm unregistered huh?

yea i think so

Guess I better register

gonna sleep, almost 4am xD
laters

Definitely
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom The Akuma
Admin
avatar

Posts : 45
Character :
Crow The Akuma

Character sheet
Level: 2
XP:
11/25  (11/25)
Stats:
StatsValue
HP35
STR1
AGI5+1
TGH1
WIL1

PostSubject: Re: My discussion with Tails   Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:41 pm

Got dodging cleared up.

Deflecting System was written by Tails.
Most of the wording in Techniques was done by Tails.

So go talk to him.

Yeah, I NEED AN CO-ADMIN THAT'S ACTUALLY ACTIVE.

*Promotes Diego*
*Promotes Alpha*
...
...
...
*Promotes BluesClues*

Oh, and in a call your shots system, you need to enforce rules against cheating aka Godmodding. If you're talking about inforum cheating and character altering without a staff members permission, that's just because we've never actually had an in-forum system. Not entirely sure what's editable by members and what's not. Nothing in character sheet should be able to be edited though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Onis
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 104
Character :
Arash "Quake" Sargon

Character sheet
Level: 3
XP:
14/25  (14/25)
Stats:
StatsValue
HP50
STR4
AGI2
TGH3
WIL2

PostSubject: Re: My discussion with Tails   Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:47 pm

Speaking as a Mod who previously had no power to edit anything, I can confirm normal members can't do shit as far as changing their character sheet/stats.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forallthatexists.forumotion.com/t30-quake-hunter-of-the-s
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: My discussion with Tails   

Back to top Go down
 
My discussion with Tails
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The longest discussion on forum?
» Guilty Crown Discussion Topic
» One Piece Discussion
» Character Powers Discussion topic
» Manga Discussion & Chapter release notice; on: Chapter 774

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FATE: For All That Exists :: News & Discussion :: Announcements, Discussions, and Welcomes! :: Suggestions-
Jump to: