FATE: For All That Exists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FATE: For All That Exists

Jump into the world of F.A.T.E. A new text-based RP forum for you and your friends to challenge a wide array of monsters and beings in an epic Fantasy, anime RPG!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The "C" Coastline

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sanbi III

Character : Bestari Geim

Character sheet
Level: 2
XP:
The "C" Coastline Left_bar_bleue2/25The "C" Coastline Empty_bar_bleue  (2/25)
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP40
STRSTR1
AGIAGI5
TGHTGH2
WILWIL0

The "C" Coastline Empty
PostSubject: The "C" Coastline   The "C" Coastline EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 8:42 pm

Bestari had been on guard duty for the Freyja Sea today. She was keeping a look out, since that was her main quality as a Hunter. Though, it wasn't her only quality for sure. She was walking down the sandy stretch, separating the water from the Elven Forest. For some reason, this was an area where the Elven Forest monsters wouldn't touch, even though it was just outside their range.

In the distance she noticed a boy traveling by himself. It was a strange sight, seeing a boy by himself, especially near the Elven Forest. She decided he was most likely lost and needed assistance by a Hunter, like herself. Bound by duty, she approached him, which took longer than the normal range of sight would make it seem. "Hey there boy. You lost?"
Back to top Go down
LoRezzieNo

Character :
Locke Versetto Bault

Character sheet
XP:
The "C" Coastline Left_bar_bleue0/25The "C" Coastline Empty_bar_bleue  (0/25)
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR3
AGIAGI2
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

The "C" Coastline Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "C" Coastline   The "C" Coastline EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 8:55 pm

Lock was walking along the shoreline, having exited the Elven Forest. Courtesy of Chrome's guidance through the woodlands, as well as utilizing her suggested shortcuts, he was able to successfully navigate through the forest without encountering a single monster. The trip which would have taken months only took a couple weeks. Mr. StealYoGirl would have to give Chrome a kiss on the cheek the first chance he gets for her efforts.

Out of nowhere, he was approached by a Beastman whose eyes were blindfolded. What was strange was that she didn't give that certain smell that she was one. Most normally give a certain odor indicating they're more animal than man. This one did not. He brushed the notion aside for now and spoke accordingly:

"No, ma'am, I'm not lost at all. Matter of fact, I need passage from here to Izlude through the Freyja Sea. Is there any aircrafts or boats around that I can use on my trip?"
Back to top Go down
Sanbi III

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP40
STRSTR1
AGIAGI5
TGHTGH2
WILWIL0

The "C" Coastline Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "C" Coastline   The "C" Coastline EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 9:03 pm

"There's a boat right over there. They're on the way now. With all the possible encounters with monsters out here, we like to keep quite the handful of Hunters on guard in this area. Rescue boats as well." Bestari pointed to the rescue boat she mentioned. It may have been noticeable, but it was still some distance away before reaching them.

Bestari pulled her bow, getting it ready for a possible run-in. "I think you've been tracked." She wasn't entirely sure, but there definitely was a presence following the boy. If it were an intelligent monster on the hunt, she needed to be ready.
Back to top Go down
LoRezzieNo

Character :
Locke Versetto Bault

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR3
AGIAGI2
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

The "C" Coastline Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "C" Coastline   The "C" Coastline EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 9:15 pm

Locke was surprised at both Bestari's accuracy in pointing as well as the notion that something had tracked him down. Atop of that, she knew he was still a child even before she heard his voice. The Omega Scion's eyes widened at the possibilities as to what it could be.

Could it be that she possessed the Eye?

Locke swiftly moved behind Bestari, appearing at her back. He had a hunch about her. Her sense of direction even when blindfolded was too good, even for a Beastman. There had to be something more. There was only one way to find out.

"I'm not afraid to fight whatever this is. But before we do the dance with whatever this is, what do I look like? And keep your back to me," Locke asked, curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sanbi III

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP40
STRSTR1
AGIAGI5
TGHTGH2
WILWIL0

The "C" Coastline Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "C" Coastline   The "C" Coastline EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 9:27 pm

"What?" She responded immediately. To her, this was normal sight, so the boy asking what he looked like at a time like this was quite strange. She didn't hesitate on the answer though, giving the response right after uttering what from her mouth, "You're roughly five feet, toned, with spiky brown hair. Tight blue shirt as well, why are you asking?"

She kept her bow pointing, arrow drawn at the direction she faced, her back still to Locke during the description.
Back to top Go down
LoRezzieNo

Character :
Locke Versetto Bault

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR3
AGIAGI2
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

The "C" Coastline Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "C" Coastline   The "C" Coastline EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 9:35 pm

"I don't freaking believe it, you're an Omega Scion too!?" Locke said with a shocked expression, but shook off his excitement as quick as it came, "Look, we'll talk later about where you're racial alignment truly lies. But right now, if what you say is true then we got company. You're panoramic sight is going to help wonders here."

Locke then walked past Bestari until he was twenty feet in front and to the side of her. This was the optimal position he could be in. Whatever this things is, it'll have a hard time fighting not one but TWO Omega Scions. He still can't believe what fortune he had with meeting another one of his kind. He knew there were a lot more now than there were prior to his father becoming an Alpha, but the numbers were still insanely low. But that wasn't important now, what was is the fight. He had to be ready. He was the short-range attacker, Bestari was the long-range.

"COME AT ME BRO!!" shouted Locke as he took off his gloves and outstretched his arms, his Mark of Scion glowing dimly on his left hand.
Back to top Go down
Sanbi III

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP40
STRSTR1
AGIAGI5
TGHTGH2
WILWIL0

The "C" Coastline Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "C" Coastline   The "C" Coastline EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 9:53 pm

Out from the treeline jumped a strange six-legged, four-armed creature. It was quite hideous and loved feasting on children on any species. Something about small targets made it really hungry. While midair, it spit a sticky web right at Locke, attempting to get him goo'ed up and ready to steal away.

Lavaros
Level 4 --- HP 58
STR 1 --- AGI 6
TGH 5 --- WIL 3

-------------------------------------

Bestari fired the arrow right at the monster's path, striking it with the pinpoint arrow, but not until after it had shot the web at Locke. She knew this kind of monster, a speedy type with quite the array of special qualities to capture its prey. It was definitely a weak one, but she would have to be extra crafty to even hit it now that it knew of her presence.

Arrow Strike: 11 DAM
Back to top Go down
LoRezzieNo

Character :
Locke Versetto Bault

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR3
AGIAGI2
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

The "C" Coastline Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "C" Coastline   The "C" Coastline EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 3:57 am

Locke was able to move swiftly enough as to only get his left forearm and hand goo'ed up by the web. He cursed his misfortune that he had to encounter an enemy that could outstrip him in speed. However, it seemed that it wasn't physically strong, just defensive. He then had an idea.

Once Bestari's arrow hit, Locke began to walk backwards and pull on the web slightly in a tugging manner, hoping to lead its attention off of Bestari so she can kill it unhindered. He was trying to corral it accordingly, lead it towards the water. Even if the monster were to somehow get a hold of him, he would simply shatter his way out.  

"Hey, over here you sick weirdo!" shouted Locke while brandishing a particular gesture with his free hand, taunting the monster "You're meal's right in your sights!"
Back to top Go down
Sanbi III

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP40
STRSTR1
AGIAGI5
TGHTGH2
WILWIL0

The "C" Coastline Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "C" Coastline   The "C" Coastline EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 1:49 pm

HP 47

The Lavaros felt the tugging of its web, so it detached itself from it, turning back to Locke. He had gotten the monster's attention off of Bestari. It shot another goo blast, this one more compact and quicker right at Locke's legs, trying to pin him to the ground.

---

Bestari shifted her position so that she could keep Locke protected and be on offense. She pulled out an arrow while doing so and launched it off, firing at the monster again. She hoped she was quick enough to get the monster while it was still distracted.

Arrow: DAM 11
Back to top Go down
LoRezzieNo

Character :
Locke Versetto Bault

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR3
AGIAGI2
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

The "C" Coastline Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "C" Coastline   The "C" Coastline EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 3:20 pm

By the time that the Lavaros detached the web from itself, Locke was already out in the water - wading in a foot of it to be precise. When it shot at another more compacter hit, both of his legs were struck right at the shins, his left far more than his right. However, courtesy to the water he was able to break his right leg free AND not be stuck to the ground thanks to being in the water. He continued to try to corral the Lavaros towards him by tugging on the web with his webbed left foot. Shouldn't be too hard, since Locke noticed that he was apparently stronger physically than the monster:

"Ha-ha! You thought you can keep me down? Lets see if you can swim better than you can shoot that goop of yours!" Locke then swooped down and grabbed a rock from the water and hurled it at the beast after Bestari's next hit, aiming right at the side of its head, "have an appetizer; on the house!!"

He knew the rock would deal no real, if any, damage, but he hopes that by beaning it in the head its anger would keep its attention still on Locke.

Rock: DAM 2
Back to top Go down
Sanbi III

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP40
STRSTR1
AGIAGI5
TGHTGH2
WILWIL0

The "C" Coastline Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "C" Coastline   The "C" Coastline EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 9:03 pm

HP 45

The Lavaros was able to dodge the arrow shot, focusing more on Bestari right now, but the rock still knocked it in the side of the head, turning its attention to Locke. It felt the same tug as before, but decided to chase after the boy, seeing him in the water as a disadvantage. Lavaros may look like an insect, but they are capable swimmers with their many limbs. It was just a hassle for them to keep their webs from separating by water.

Lavaros used a forceful tackle, incorporating its WIL power into the attack. 3 DAM attempt to Locke in water.

---

Bestari pulled another round of arrow, but the monster moved quickly enough to reach the water. She would have to wait until its attention was fully off her to be able to strike any damage. Right as it made the leap, Bestari fired the arrow aiming to strike the Lavaros. Whether her arrow could or couldn't make it before Locke could be hit was highly in the monster's favor of speed.

Attempt Arrow DAM: 11
Back to top Go down
LoRezzieNo

Character :
Locke Versetto Bault

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR3
AGIAGI2
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

The "C" Coastline Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "C" Coastline   The "C" Coastline EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 9:24 pm

Locke grinned at the fact that the Lavaros decided to charge at him this time around as opposed to being indecisive on its own. This time he was going to get close and personal himself, and he knew how: Judo. Using his strength, he was able to push aside the lunging Lavaros to where it would be in line of trajectory for Bestari to hit...!

[DEFLECT!]

With the Lavaros deflected, he used the water to shake off the webbing on his left hand off, freeing it well enough. Now was his chance to strike, but not without getting an extra taunt or two in while he was at it:

"Sucker, you fell right into my trap!" Locke grinned as he advanced off the deflected Lavaros, "SHATTER!"

Utilizing his shatter magic into his arm, he lunged forward and attempted to strike it in the midsection, attempting to use its properties to break large chunks of it off and spill them onto the water, where the pieces would float or sink away and otherwise become unrecoverable...!

[Attempt SHATTER - Midsection]
Back to top Go down
Sanbi III

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP40
STRSTR1
AGIAGI5
TGHTGH2
WILWIL0

The "C" Coastline Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "C" Coastline   The "C" Coastline EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 10:08 pm

HP 34

The Lavaros had a connection all throughout the trees before jumping in. Their web was their best asset, even they use it before entering water. The deflect sent the monster straight into Bestari's arrow, but the motion of the connecting webs swung it back onto shore, where it scurried back into the trees for better leverage. It hissed, firing a large ball of goo, roughly ten feet wide at Bestari. Due to the amount of time, it left its attention off Locke for now.

---

Bestari rolled out of the way, but the size of the ball and its speed caught her off. She got stuck to the ground, right leg and right arm stuck in the goo. Being fifteen feet away from the water, she needed help to get out.
Back to top Go down
LoRezzieNo

Character :
Locke Versetto Bault

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR3
AGIAGI2
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

The "C" Coastline Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "C" Coastline   The "C" Coastline EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 10:51 pm

Locke cursed himself as the Lavaros dodged his shatter attack. He had to be careful how he went about using it. Whether he was blocked, deflected or if he struck clean, the shatter would inflict itself on something. However, despite its overwhelming power, he could only use it about five times a day, mainly because of his young age and lack of mastery over the art.

But now he had a bigger problem. Bestari was stuck and the Lavaros the pedophile was hiding in the trees, waiting. On one hand, Locke could strike Lavaros at its head with his shatter power and decapitate it. However, that would leave Bestari vulnerable. On the other, he could free Bestari while the Lavaros had time to charge up another blast. Choices...

He knew what to do in order to kill this thing, but it required Bestari to be able to move and use her bow. Locke splashed his hands with water and ran towards Bestari. Once he reached her, he used his wet hands to tear off the goo off of her arm and leg and toss it aside, freeing her.

"Look, I got a plan. I'm going to get grabbed by it. I'll use my shatter power while I'm on it to break a large hunk of it off and throw it to you in order for you to get easy point-blank shots off and kill it while its distracted with me.
Back to top Go down
Sanbi III

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP40
STRSTR1
AGIAGI5
TGHTGH2
WILWIL0

The "C" Coastline Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "C" Coastline   The "C" Coastline EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 11:12 pm

The Lavaros fired off another goo blast, keeping to the safety of the trees. This goo blast was smaller, but should get the boy pinned. At least that was the monster's plan.

---

Bestari dodged the goo, pulling Locke with her in her jump. She was relieved the boy knew what to do, rescuing her from the goo. It was quite shameful she even got into that incident in the first place. She was now determined to set her record straight. "That sounds like a good plan, though you're risking quite alot. Are you sure?" Bestari had to ask, but she was on board. Even if the plan backfired, she wouldn't let this monster have the boy. "I suggest getting captured after it moves from the forest though. If it gets nasty, I might not be able to rescue you in time."
Back to top Go down
LoRezzieNo

Character :
Locke Versetto Bault

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR3
AGIAGI2
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

The "C" Coastline Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "C" Coastline   The "C" Coastline EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 11:33 pm

"What we need to do is get to the water and draw it's attention. The webs, even if they hit us, won't be able to hold in water. That's our safe zone. I don't care how good it can move, as long as I can get in direct contact with it, it's done. Whether it comes for you or me," Locke nodded to Bestari, "smart money says it wants me. I suspect that its either a pedophile or that it digs kid meat. If I can break a big hunk of it off before it drags me away, you can kill it with point-blank shots on the piece before it can do any real damage to me. What I do know is that it's physically weak, so I can take whatever punishment it can deal. Let's move!"

Locke shot backwards towards the sea, submerging himself up to his knees in water, hoping Bestari would do the same. If his theory is correct, the Lavaros would have no choice but to come out now and face them headon again. Water beats web every single time.
Back to top Go down
Sanbi III

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP40
STRSTR1
AGIAGI5
TGHTGH2
WILWIL0

The "C" Coastline Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "C" Coastline   The "C" Coastline EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:53 am

The Lavaros shot another web ball at the two, but it missed as they charged the waters. It didn't give up however, now climbing down the tree with all its limbs. As it charged the water itself, it still tried firing off a web shot at the two's faces, which wasn't in water.

---

Bestari followed the boy. He was quite on point when it came to strategy. She hadn't even realized water made the web weaker. Bestari drew her arrow, aiming it at the charging monster. She wasn't going to release the arrow quite yet, since it may divert the monster from the water. For now, she would keep wait.
Back to top Go down
LoRezzieNo

Character :
Locke Versetto Bault

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR3
AGIAGI2
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

The "C" Coastline Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "C" Coastline   The "C" Coastline EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 1:01 am

Locke was first to act on when the Lavaros fired off another web shot at their faces, letting his forearm get caught by the web again. He knew its trick now and now he was going to make the monster pay for it with its body. Instead of the light tug that he intially gave in order to corral it into the water, he gave a shout as he jerked as hard as he could on the web, hoping the lurch would divert its charge towards him.

"Get over here!" shouted Bault towards the Lavaros as he was ready to take the monster's charge headon...!
Back to top Go down
Sanbi III

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP40
STRSTR1
AGIAGI5
TGHTGH2
WILWIL0

The "C" Coastline Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "C" Coastline   The "C" Coastline EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 1:18 am

The seven foot monster was brought to the waters by Locke's tug, but it detached the web, landing in the water. Barely any of it was covered, but it was in very shallow waters, still being ten feet away from the two. It started to charge something in its vertical mouth, but an arrow cut off its attack before it could even do much.

---

Bestari had fired off the arrow, deadshotting it in the face. It didn't seem to faze the monster much besides cutting off its attack, and possibly infuriating it more. Bestari separated herself some from Locke, pulling out two arrows and holding them both on her bow.

Arrow Strike: 11 DAM

Lavaros HP: 23
Back to top Go down
LoRezzieNo

Character :
Locke Versetto Bault

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR3
AGIAGI2
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

The "C" Coastline Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "C" Coastline   The "C" Coastline EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 1:28 am

Locke grinned as it stepped into the waters. Now was his chance. With Bestari a safe enough distance away, the Omega Scion lunged forward and aimed a hard punch right square in the face of the monster, hoping to infuriate it further and grab him...!

Strike: 3 DAM
Back to top Go down
Sanbi III

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP40
STRSTR1
AGIAGI5
TGHTGH2
WILWIL0

The "C" Coastline Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "C" Coastline   The "C" Coastline EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 1:37 am

The Lavaros blocked the attack, pushing Locke away from its body. It lunged with purple glowing claws, activating its secret attack close range on the child. With its great speed, the surprise attack was sure to hit.

Technique revealed! Poison Claw. Damage using WIL, this strike will leave its target weary and exhausted for the next post.

Poison Claw! 7 DAM

---

Bestari fired off her own technique, aiming for the backside of the monster, trying to stay away from Locke's immediate area. Due to the monster's size, it gave her just enough space to almost make sure not to hit Locke.

Technique! Dual Shot Attempted 13 DAM
Back to top Go down
LoRezzieNo

Character :
Locke Versetto Bault

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR3
AGIAGI2
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

The "C" Coastline Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "C" Coastline   The "C" Coastline EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 1:56 am

Locke was slightly pushed back as the Lavaros blocked his attack. This left him wide open to the surprise special move that the rape monster had in store. However, seeing the claws glow, he infused his arm with shatter magic and shot it out as quick as he could towards the torso of the monster, hoping to take a large hunk off of the monster. He knew that the Lavaros' attack would hit first, but he also knew at this range and with the short time frame, the monster's reflexes would likely not be enough to avoid him this time.

As the Poison Claw struck home on his body, piercing through his skin on his torso as blood spurted into the sea, he felt his body become disoriented and weary. However, he still used what little strength he had at the time to finish the shatter attack...!

[Attempt SHATTER - Torso]
[Locke's HP - 28]
Back to top Go down
Sanbi III

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP40
STRSTR1
AGIAGI5
TGHTGH2
WILWIL0

The "C" Coastline Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "C" Coastline   The "C" Coastline EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 2:54 am

Lavaros HP 10

The shatter attack separated the monster's top half from its bottom, but with four arms on the top and six legs on bottom, it didn't make much of a difference. The top half pushed off the seafloor, leaping at Bestari at fast speeds.

The bottom half, lifted itself onto four legs, giving it two pseudo arms. The arms started glowing red as it launched another strike at the disorientated boy.

Technique Revealed. Power of the Forest Blast. [Advanced]
This was the monster's strongest attack, using blunt force at a close range to weaken its prey.

Attempt 9 DAM on Locke

---

Bestari couldn't pull another arrow, so she dodged, or at least tried. The top half grabbed a hold of her and pinned her to the seafloor, holding her underwater. With equal strength, Bestari struggled with the monster. She wasn't giving up yet.

Bestari HP 37
Back to top Go down
LoRezzieNo

Character :
Locke Versetto Bault

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR3
AGIAGI2
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

The "C" Coastline Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "C" Coastline   The "C" Coastline EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 6:39 am

The Omega Scion was able to recover from the Poison Claw enough to allow himself time to assess the situation. He noticed Bestari being held down underwater by the top half, drowning - he knew he had to save her. On his end he had the bottom half charging what looked like its strongest attack - he knew he had no choice but to block this time. He cursed his own frustrations for a moment when his eyes widened.

What if he could do both?

Locke crossed his arms as he put himself right in line with the top half of the Lavaros. When the attack hit his block, he screamed in pain as he felt his arms creak from the strain of damage still piercing through. However, his gamble paid off as the concussive force of the attack sent him flying over behind the top half of the Lavaros, putting considerable distance between himself and the lower half.

[BLOCK - 9 - 2 = 7 Damage][Locke - 21 HP]

With a roar of adrenaline, he rose from the water like a hockey mask-wearing serial killer and attempted to scoop his arms around the distracted enemy, and attempted to lift it off his fellow Scion and hold it in the air for as long as he can for Bestari to give it the coup de grace.

"FINISH IT NOW!" shouted Locke.
Back to top Go down
Sanbi III

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP40
STRSTR1
AGIAGI5
TGHTGH2
WILWIL0

The "C" Coastline Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "C" Coastline   The "C" Coastline EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 2:20 pm

While Locke had been blocking the attack, the head of the Lavaros had a free shot in on Bestari, using another technique of its: HP Drain. Every post it can drain, it takes 5 HP from its victim. It was lifted off Bestari, but activated its Poison Claws on the boy again, being within arm range.

Poison Claw Strike: Locke 7 DAM
HP 15

---

Bestari felt relief when Locke pulled the monster off her. She felt it draining her life, and she couldn't even do anything about it. She lifted herself out of the water, trying to access the situation as much as she could, but having those fangs inside her disorientated her. Had she not been, she could've seen everything while underwater.

HP 32

---

The lower half, meanwhile, rushed towards the head. It wasn't going to make it over there in time, not being use to separation, but the monster still had control over it. And it was charging at Locke. It was going to get its meal somehow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The "C" Coastline Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "C" Coastline   The "C" Coastline Empty

Back to top Go down

The "C" Coastline
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FATE: For All That Exists :: Locations :: Lorian Empire :: Freyja Sea-
Jump to: