FATE: For All That Exists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FATE: For All That Exists

Jump into the world of F.A.T.E. A new text-based RP forum for you and your friends to challenge a wide array of monsters and beings in an epic Fantasy, anime RPG!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The "C" Coastline

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LoRezzieNo

Character :
Locke Versetto Bault

Character sheet
Level: 2
XP:
The "C" Coastline - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/25The "C" Coastline - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/25)
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR3
AGIAGI2
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

The "C" Coastline - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "C" Coastline   The "C" Coastline - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 2:43 pm

While the Lavaros was in arm range of Locke, its misfortune was that the Omega Scion was still grabbing and holding onto him from behind, where it would prove difficult to reach. The Poison Claw got close to him, but the bad news is that it couldn't reach the smaller prey like it hoped, so Locke simply shifted his body and dodged it.

[DODGE!]

"You idiot, that isn't gonna work on me twice!" laughed the Omega Scion as he noticed the lower half rushing back over to Locke again, "Missy, you deal with the lower half; thiis half and I are going for a swim!"

With a heave, the Omega Scion attempted to slam the monster headfirst into deeper waters, hoping not only to do damage but to also buy Bestari time to recover and deal the death blow by striking the lower half...!

DAM - 3
Back to top Go down
Sanbi III

Character : Bestari Geim

Character sheet
XP:
The "C" Coastline - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/25The "C" Coastline - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/25)
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP40
STRSTR1
AGIAGI5
TGHTGH2
WILWIL0

PostSubject: Re: The "C" Coastline   The "C" Coastline - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:23 pm

The top of the beast turned its head and spit out a dart. It was its only chance to protect itself from the danger. Unfortunately, the slam into water didn't hurt the beast since there was no solid object it hit.

Attack Poison Dart: Using Agi, this attack leaves its target disorientated with poisons for one post. 10 DAM

The bottom half continued after Locke, attempting to tackle him into deeper waters. 1 DAM

HP 15

---

Bestari was hit, taking another toll of a few drastic seconds from her. She couldn't help the boy, and the situation was getting worse. This monster knew how to get its prey alone and take it back into the forest, but she wasn't going to let that happen. She pulled an arrow on the string of her bow, aiming at a confusing vision, but not firing until she knew she wouldn't hit Locke, who was in the middle of all this.

HP 22
Back to top Go down
LoRezzieNo

Character :
Locke Versetto Bault

Character sheet
XP:
The "C" Coastline - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/25The "C" Coastline - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/25)
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR3
AGIAGI2
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: The "C" Coastline   The "C" Coastline - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 9:13 pm

"Coffin nail!" cursed Locke as he saw Bestari get hit, "Show some Scion pride, woman! You got the freaking Eyes of Omega, for crying out loud! You shouldn't even be able to get hit by something like this so damn often - FOCUS!"

As he screamed the last word, he heard the bottom half charging through the water after him. As it heaved itself at Locke, the Omega Scion used his foot to push it back away from him, deflecting the blow and trying to keep the two halves separated.

[BLOCK] - 0 Damage

"That's it, enough of this crap! HAVE A DRINK!" snarled a clearly aggravated Locke.

Locke then attempted to leap atop of the back of the upper half of the Lavaros and use a shatter-infused punch to the back of its head, attempting to decapitate it entirely from the monster. Even if they were to fall, it can't eat him if it's severed head is at the bottom of the ocean.

[Attempt SHATTER - Decapitation]
Back to top Go down
Sanbi III

Character sheet
XP:
The "C" Coastline - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/25The "C" Coastline - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/25)
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP40
STRSTR1
AGIAGI5
TGHTGH2
WILWIL0

PostSubject: Re: The "C" Coastline   The "C" Coastline - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 10:46 pm

The monster felt trapped at this point, held into the water and separated from its legs. It activated its last technique in hopes of at least escaping at this point.

Technique Revealed: Last Resort Body Spike Expansion. This technique has its body rapidly grow sharp poison-tip needles from its body like a porcupine. Anything touching it would be affected. It's used to break free of a trap and escape. Governing Stat WIL.

Attempted DAM 7, poison induced.

---

Bestari got it together on her end, finally overcoming the dizziness that would otherwise sabotage her precise shot. She let the arrow fly, aiming at the lower half that was lost without its head.

Attempted DAM 11

---

The head was tactically removed from its body, falling into the water below. This attracted movement in the water however, provoking Bestari to notice with her eyes.
Back to top Go down
LoRezzieNo

Character :
Locke Versetto Bault

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR3
AGIAGI2
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: The "C" Coastline   The "C" Coastline - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 4:35 am

Locke saw the head fly off of the beast's body. Thoughts of success flowed through through his mind as he saw it plummet into the water. For one to recover immediately, all the pieces of a thing needed to be brought together in order to do it. But that takes time, time that this monster did NOT have on its side. From Locke's experience, he suspected that even if it were to go after its head and then reassemble itself with its lower half, Bestari would be able to easily pick it off at that point with a second arrow. With its head detached from its body and its upper and lower halves detached as well, one would suspect that Locke didn't need to go further.

Wrong. The Omega Scion wasn't satisfied at this point. He wanted this thing in pieces, lots of them. Before he could get the chance to deliver another charge his arm up for another shatter strike to its upper body, spikes shot out of its body like a porcupine. Locke did the best he could to block it, but being a hand to hand attacker it pierced into his body, causing damage anyways.

[Block - 7 - 2 = 5]
[Locke's HP - 16]

"Gah!" howled Locke in pain, now afflicted with poison again, causing him to be disoriented and fall into the water, "Don't worry about me! Finish it!!"
Back to top Go down
Sanbi III

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP40
STRSTR1
AGIAGI5
TGHTGH2
WILWIL0

PostSubject: Re: The "C" Coastline   The "C" Coastline - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 7:13 pm

At this point, Bestari was worried with the reinforcements coming. She activated her radio, "Turn back." She then dove to grab Locke. She at least wanted to get him out of the water for now and follow behind.

She saw what was in store under the water, and there was possibility of losing her kill at this point, but she knew her life and the boys was more important.

HP 22

---

The Lavaros flailed about on both parts of its body, experiencing drowning even though it was mostly out of water, it's mouth was under, taking in water, which transferred to its lungs.

HP 4
Back to top Go down
LoRezzieNo

Character :
Locke Versetto Bault

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR3
AGIAGI2
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: The "C" Coastline   The "C" Coastline - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 7:37 pm

As Locke had just recovered from the poison, regaining himself, he was grabbed by Bestari, "No, what are you doing?" snapped the Omega Scion as he was grabbed, "Are you freaking kidding me!?"

As he was drug to shore, he rose to his knees as he saw the creature drowning in the ocean, its body flailing in the water. There it went, drowning and succumbing to the mercy of the ocean. They would have been able to finish it off it Bestari had taken the shot and finished it off good and proper. Now they will never get the chance.

"Dammit!" cursed Locke as he punched the sand, before looking at Bestari with a mix of both confusion and disappointment, "I don't even know what to make of you right now. You knew I could have...would have survived because of my abilities. Why didn't you finish the thing off when you had the chance?"
Back to top Go down
Sanbi III

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP40
STRSTR1
AGIAGI5
TGHTGH2
WILWIL0

PostSubject: Re: The "C" Coastline   The "C" Coastline - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 8:02 pm

While Locke was going off on Bestari, she pulled her bow, drawing an arrow, and letting it loose. "It wasn't dead yet," she replied when he asked why she didn't finish it off. She then pointed with her hand that wasn't holding her bow out to the sea.

Minutes of a serpent-like monster had its back barely break the surface of the water, as it was diving back down to the death of the sea. It had come up for the head, but saw the flailing body and changed its target to the upper half of the Lavaros.

With its tail, the serpent monster grabbed the bottom half of the Lavaros, once it completely submerged again. "That wasn't a risk I was willing to take at the time." She stated, implying it would have been their bodies dragged off under the sea, possibly to never return again.
Back to top Go down
LoRezzieNo

Character :
Locke Versetto Bault

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR3
AGIAGI2
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: The "C" Coastline   The "C" Coastline - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 8:16 pm

"That's it?" Locke asked confusingly, but then sighed reluctantly - he didn't have the will to be mad at her right now, "Thanks...At least now I know the whole fight was for nothing. Oh well, time to piece myself back together again. Don't move me or touch me, I need my concentration. If I have to move, I'll do so myself..."

As Locke's breathing calmed down, something happened. His eyes and the Mark of Scion on his left hand glowed a bright blue energy as his body began to be enveloped with a dim light. The wounds that he suffered from his battle began to seal themselves off, regenerating him. Within seconds, his wounds were healed completely. However, he still had a long way to go before he could recover well enough.

"Wounds were easy to heal, at least," sighed Locke with relief, "now to restore all the blood I lost..."

[Mark of Scion - 35 * .15 = 5 HP Restored]
[Locke's HP = 16 + 5 = 21]
Back to top Go down
Sanbi III

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP40
STRSTR1
AGIAGI5
TGHTGH2
WILWIL0

PostSubject: Re: The "C" Coastline   The "C" Coastline - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 8:59 pm

Bestari stood at guard, watching the nearby area. She was more worried about the ruckus that fighting a monster brings. She activated her device, letting the ship know it was safe to return now. She would've used words, but didn't want to unnecessarily speak if it may break the boy's concentration.
Back to top Go down
LoRezzieNo

Character :
Locke Versetto Bault

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR3
AGIAGI2
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: The "C" Coastline   The "C" Coastline - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 9:32 pm

As Locke healed, he saw Bestari messing with a device - likely a communicator. It must have been for the ship that was supposed to bring them across the sea. As he continued to heal himself, he realized that he never gotten around to asking for her name. It was understandable at first, considering that in the face of life and death formalities weren't top priority. But now, it felt kind of rude not to introduce himself.

"Locke Versetto Bault," stated the young man as he continued to heal, "and what would be your name, Omega Scion?"

Locke's HP - 26
Back to top Go down
Sanbi III

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP40
STRSTR1
AGIAGI5
TGHTGH2
WILWIL0

PostSubject: Re: The "C" Coastline   The "C" Coastline - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 11:55 am

"My name is Bestari Geim." She knew she was suppose to keep her name silent, but she didn't fear the consequences. It's not like she had anything important that she could lose anyway. Bestari kept guard, not noticing any movements, which was a good sign. If they could only make it a few more minutes, the Lavaros would be her only run-in for now. She was especially cautious because monster attacks tend to send signals to other monsters.

"Lt. Hawkeye. Sir, we are deploying the rescue boat." Bestari's device sounded off. She took a glance at the ship, seeing a small boat speeding toward the shore, where the ship would have gotten stuck on the land.
Back to top Go down
LoRezzieNo

Character :
Locke Versetto Bault

Character sheet
XP:
Stats:
StatsValueValue
HPHP35
STRSTR3
AGIAGI2
TGHTGH2
WILWIL1

PostSubject: Re: The "C" Coastline   The "C" Coastline - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 1:39 am

"Bestari, eh?" Locke pondered, sizing up his compatriot, "the persona fits the physical, I suppose."

As Locke finished healing himself, he had to make a choice. Either restore the clothing that had been torn or to put more blood back into his body. As he liked his current uniform, he chose instead of repair them with his Mark, the numerous cuts and gashes in the fabric were regenerated as well. As the light faded, he appeared to be whole again, as if he had never fought the Lavaros at all.

"Well, the wounds healed nicely but it seems I couldn't restore all the blood in my body like I hoped," sighed Locke as he rose to his feet, "At least a couple of pints of blood was all that I lost from this waste of time."

Locke's HP - 31/35
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "C" Coastline   The "C" Coastline - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The "C" Coastline
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FATE: For All That Exists :: Locations :: Lorian Empire :: Freyja Sea-
Jump to: